VistaMar School will be hosting their Multi-Cultural College Fair October 14, 2018 from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Designers are always invited and we suggest all grades levels attend. It is never too early to begin gathering information on colleges. Please click on the flyer below for more information:
• Are you planning on attending a California State or University of California college in 2019?
• Are you interested in receiving additional scholarship money, in addition to your Pell grant, Cal Grant and other university money that will help you pay for books, fees, emergency funds, supplies, transportation, etc.?
• Are you planning on majoring in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) or business related field (including Sociology or Psychology) and have a minimum 3.0 GPA?
• Are you a first generation student?
• Would you like to participate in a program that will provide you with an advisor to help you navigate classes and resources on campus?
• Would you like to participate in a program that will provide you with a mentor who will help you find a paid internship/job in your field of study while in college?
If you answered yes to at least the first four of these questions, then the Kayne Scholars program may be for you! If you’re eligible (criteria attached based on GPA, financial eligibility, major and other criteria), please come to the Kayne Scholars information session at DaVinci Schools. If you’re not sure if you’re eligible, come to hear more about the program and ask questions. Please see click on informational flyer below for logistics:
Dear Parents/Seniors/Juniors….Nicole Ford of Stepping in the Right Direction has shared the information below for students interested in touring HBCUs as a college choice! Please click on the flyer below. www.steppingintherightdirection.com.
Hello Designers! We had such an awesome Week 5. Between entry events and field trips for projects and exciting advisory competitions, there was a ton of positive energy on campus. Below is your update for Week 6 and beyond.
Makeup Picture Day
This day is reserved for students and staff who did not get their picture taken the first time
Friday, 9/21, 10:00-11:00
Adjusted Friday schedule below
There will be performances by students and a keynote speaker (a cartoonist from Cartoon Network!)