Summer Work for Rising 10th, 11th and 12th graders…
Designers, we hope you are having a wonderful start to your summer! As a reminder, each grade level has summer assignment to complete by the start of the school year on August 16. Please see the details for each grade level below:
Rising 10th graders (Class of 2019)
- World History reading + written responses
- Teacher contact: email@example.com
- Teacher Website with resources and PDF of the book: www.msheidijones.weebly.com
- Letter to families: 2016 Summer Reading Letter World History
- Summary: For the incoming 10th grade World History students and families, a summer reading assignment was handed out to freshman at the of the year. This assignment is designed to prepare students for their first social science course at Da Vinci Design, as well as to begin thinking critically about history. Information and instructions as well as a PDF copy of the book are located on Heidi Jones’ Weebly website. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Heidi Jones.
Rising 11th graders (Class of 2018)
- Math Practice Summer Work
- Teacher Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Website: http://dvdkhlaudy.weebly.com/
- Letter and Practice Work:2016 Junior Summer Math Practice
Rising 12th graders (Class of 2017)
- English 12 Summer Reading, Annotations and Reading Log
- Teacher Contact: email@example.com
- Teacher Website: http://dvdesignrstoll.weebly.com/unit-1-reading-the-road.html
- Summary: Read The Road by Cormac McCarthy, annotate the text, and complete the reading log by August 18.
Please contact the teachers directly with any questions as you work on your assignments. Enjoy the rest of your summer!