Sandpipers’ Scholarship Program
Here is an upcoming scholarship opportunity for you to apply to! Sandpipers has provided financial assistance to college-bound students since 1941 and is the oldest continuing aid program in the South Bay. Supporting more than 50 students per year, the program is unique in funding qualified recipients throughout the four continuous years of their undergraduate studies. View the video about the Scholarship Program here: https://www.sandpipers.org/scholarships
High school seniors living in the South Bay (both citizens and eligible non-citizens as defined by the U.S. Department of Education) are eligible to apply for a Sandpipers Scholarship for the 2022-23 school year. Detailed eligibility requirements are stated below.
- U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen (as defined by the U.S. Department of Education in The Student Guide)
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
- Permanent resident of the South Bay area of Southern California (roughly bounded by the 105 and 110 freeways)
- Students residing outside the South Bay area are eligible if they attend a high school in the defined South Bay area
- Demonstrate a financial need
The entire Sandpipers Scholarship Application is online and can now be accessed with this link: https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/78786-Sandpipers
All applications are due on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 5 PM, no exceptions.
Note: children and grandchildren of Sandpipers’ members are not eligible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your counselor.