10th Annual Mars Rover & Professional Society Expo
FREE STEM event for kids, students & adults!
To register, click here. Expo registration closes Sept. 29th!
This is a free event with free Parking for all (must RSVP).
Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
Time: 1:00 – 5:00 PM
Location: Hannon Courtyard Area at Loyola Marymont University
One LMU Drive
Westchester, CA 90045
At this event, you will:
- Discover the latest Mars Rover Engineering & Science Results!
- See a Rover Landing Site Scale Model, Hardware & Mockups
- Limited STEM Focused Campus tours
- PC-based Mars Rover & ISS Docking Simulators
- Exhibit Tables from LA & OC Professional Societies
- Kids activities (Rocket Contest, Robotics & More!)
- Closing Q&A and Free Raffle (“Space related”) Prizes!
This is an LA/OC-Area-Wide Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM) outreach, where kids, students & adults are welcome!
For more information about these opportunities, please contact Ms. Crissel Rodriguez, Director of Real World Learning, at email@example.com.
For a list of other current Real World Learning Opportunities, please click here.