Week 23 Preview
Greetings Designers and Design Families,
This week at DVD, we celebrated National School Counseling Week! The purpose of National School Counseling Week is to focus public attention on the unique contribution of school counselors within U.S. school systems. National School Counseling Week, sponsored by ASCA, highlights the tremendous impact school counselors can have in helping students achieve school success and plan for a career. We are so grateful to our amazing team of school counselors at DVD and recognize them for all they do! Thank you to Ms. Pam Baker, Ms. Nicole Tafoya, and Mr. Omar Sanchez!
On February 7th, we had our February edition of “Coffee with Admin”, our monthly check-in for parents/guardians with the DVD admin team. If you’d like to see the updates shared during our meeting, click here or see the “DVD Parent Info Sessions & Coffee with Admin Slides” link on the right side of our blog.
Here is the Bell Schedule for Week 23:
Upcoming Events and Other Key Dates:
- Mon, Feb. 12th: Blood Drive (DVC + American Red Cross)
- On Monday, February 12th, the DVC National Honor Society is proud to pay it forward and strengthen our community by helping to save lives. We are partnering with the American Red Cross to hold a blood drive, and we need your help to make it a success.
- We invite you to join us. If you can help, please visit the link below:
- Mon, Feb. 19th: NO SCHOOL – PRESIDENTS DAY HOLIDAY
- Fri, Feb. 23rd: Progress Reports Sent Home
- Fri, Feb. 23rd 6pm-9pm: Spring Dance *NEW DATE*