FAFSA/Dream Act workshop Tomorrow 1/30
Da Vinci Schools is hosting a hands on FAFSA/Dream Act workshop on our campus, where an El Camino College financial aid rep will be here to answer your financial aid/FAFSA/CA Dream Act questions, help you fill out the applications, and submit that night! This is taking place on the DV Science floor on Tuesday January 30th, 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Please RSVP HERE so we know how many computers will be needed.
Please have an FSA ID created and verified before the night. Please CLICK HERE to apply for an FSA ID
- Social Security Number -parent(s) and student-
- Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
- Federal Income Tax Return 2022, W2’s, and other records of money earned
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please reach out to your counselor.
Pam Baker, Last names A-GL Nicole Tafoya, Last names Go-O Omar Sanchez, Last names P-Z