Week 26 Preview
Greetings Designers and Design families!
SLCs are just around the corner! Keep your eye out for messaging from teachers and our front office about Student Led Conferences coming up soon.
Student Led Conferences (SLCs) are happening in-person at the DVD campus from March 13th-16th (Week 27).
See below for the Week 26 Bell Schedule, as well as upcoming key events:
Key Dates and Upcoming Events:
- Week 27 (3/13 – 3/16): Student Led Conferences (minimum days)
- Friday, March 17th: NO SCHOOL – Staff Development
- Tuesday, March 28th: 5:30pm-7:30pm: Exhibition Night! (9th, 10th and 11th grade)
- Friday, March 31st: NO SCHOOL – Cesar Chavez Holiday
- April 3rd – April 7th: NO SCHOOL – Spring Break!
- April 10th: School resumes!