Week 10: Student Led Conferences This Week
Greetings Designers and Design Families,
Happy Monday! This week, we have SLCs starting today. Please use the links below to access resources for each grade level.
Reminder: We have minimum days Mon-Thurs (10/17-10/20) this week. Students will be released at 1:45pm. Friday (10/21) will have normal start and end times.
The Week 10 DVD bell schedule is here:
Student Led Conferences (SLCs): Grade Level Resources
Click links below to access SLC materials!
- 9th Grade SLC Resources: Overview Letter | Sign-Up Link (via Sign Up Genuis)
- 10th Grade SLC Resources: Overview Letter | Sign-Up Link (via Sign Up Genius)
- 11th Grade SLC Resources: Overview Letter | Schedule Link
- 12th Grade SLC Resources: Overview Letter | Sign-Up Link (via Calendly)
It is time for us to do our bi-annual parent/guardian survey! Your positive feedback and participation is important to us. Please help us learn about our successes and about where we need to grow.
- Parent/Guardian Survey Fall 2022: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/dv_parent_survey_fall22
Upcoming Dates and Events:
- 10/17-10/21*: Student-Led Conferences (SLCs)
*SLC days are early release days: classes end at 1:45pm
- Friday, 10/28: Community Dialogue Assembly
- 10/31-11/4: Spirit Week!