DVD Week 7 Preview
Greetings Designers and Design Families,
Happy Friday! This week, our classrooms were buzzing with great learning as we are fully getting into the swing of the school year. From drafting and peer reviewing personal memoirs, to travelling the world via music in Spanish 2’s “Musica en Español” (see picture below), so much good stuff was happening this week!
Also: Thank you to our students and staff for participating in our critical incident drill this week. We are grateful to our school community and ESPD for these efforts to ensure the safety of our schools.
This week, DVD started hosting virtual College Visits! Seniors: please check the list of upcoming college visits happening in the center quad. Upcoming college visits are also listed below.
Next week is a regular bell schedule week. See the Week 7 DVD Bell Schedule here, and other important upcoming dates.
- This week’s college visits:
- UC Irvine: Wed, 9/29 @ 12:35pm
- UC Santa Cruz: Thurs, 9/30 @ 12:35pm
- UC Irvine: Fri, 10/1 @ 1:20pm
- Student Led Conferences (SLCs): October 11th-October 14th
- Schedules and grade level documents coming soon.
- PSAT test day (11th Grade): October 13th
- Next Professional Day: October 15th
Week 7 Classroom Highlight: “Musica en Español” from Ms. Wood’s Spanish 2