California State University, Dominguez Hills would like to invite you and your student to the African-American College & Career Summit on Saturday, October 27, 2018. Please visit CSUDH.edu/SuperSaturday to register and for further information please see flyer below:
We’d like to invite you and your student to attend “A Day at CSUDH” on Saturday, October 20, 2018. To register please visit discover.csudh.edu/adad and for further information please see flyer below:
The College Fair in El Segundo is this Sunday, October 14, 2018. For more information please see flyer below:
DaVinci is hosting FAFSA Night for all high schools. Please see information below:
See you then!
Hello Designers, next week is Student Led Conference Week! Conferences run Monday through Thursday from 1:45-4:00. Classes run on a minimum day schedule.
Information regarding Student Led Conferences can be found in this POST.
- 10/18 – Great California Shakeout (earthquake drill)
- 10/25 – FAFSA Night, 5:30-7:00 in the MPR (1st floor)
- Week of 10/29 – Spirit Week
- 11/1 – First School Site Council Meeting for DVD
- 11/2 – PD Day for Staff
- 11/14 – Exhibition Night, 6:00 pm
Have a wonderful weekend!
Student Led Conferences – Next Week (Oct 8-11)
Information for each grade level and contact information of each lead SLC teacher is listed below. We look forward to seeing you all next week!
- Report to Room 4206
- Contact Ms. Cari Maconochie with questions (email: email@example.com)
- Report to Room 4105
- Contact Ms. Betsy Wynn with questions (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- RSVP Link and Schedule
- Report to Room 4305
- Contact Mr. Austin Anderson with questions (email: email@example.com)
School Site Council Vote
Please take a few minutes to participate in our vote for school site council. We have many wonderful parent, student and staff who are interested in serving this year. Let’s support them in doing so! VOTE HERE
Bios for Candidates can be found HERE
First meeting: Thursday, November 1st at 4:15 pm
DaVinci is hosting FAFSA Night for all high schools. Please click on flyer below for more information:
See you then!
Week 7 Bell Schedule:
Athletics Info for the week HERE
This fall, SAT/ACT Prep Classes via Ivy Prep are being offered. More info about this in previous posts (SAT and ACT). Register for this great opportunity now before spaces fill up!
On September 26th at 8:15 am in the MPR, there is an informational meeting for families about vaping with our School Resource Officers from El Segundo PD. More information can be found in this post.
Traffic Reminders from Dr. Jones:
- Douglas Street is a “No Stopping” zone that is enforced by El Segundo PD. Do not drop-off or pick-up students on Douglas Street.
- Please use the North parking lot entrance for drop-off or pick-up of students on campus.
- It is not legal to trespass on private parking lots in the properties that surround our campus. Please help us to be good neighbors. Thank You!
Lastly, congratulations to all of the students who contributed to an amazing Latinx Community Dialogue this morning! A few pictures from the event are below.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Dear Parents/Seniors/Juniors….Nicole Ford of Stepping in the Right Direction has shared the information below for students interested in touring HBCUs as a college choice! Please click on the flyer below. www.steppingintherightdirection.com.