Fall 2021 El Camino College Dual Enrollment class offering
Below you will find: Fall 2021 El Camino College Dual Enrollment class offering
Who: Rising Juniors and Seniors from DVC, DVD, and DVS
What: College courses at Da Vinci, through El Camino College. Courses meet transfer requirements for all Cal State and U.C. campuses, as well as most private colleges and universities.
Why: Get a start on your college credits! It looks great on your college applications.
Cost: Free! The state of California and Da Vinci Schools pick up the costs, including textbook fees. Donations to help cover the cost of the textbooks from families that can are appreciated.
Where: Class will be held virtually on the El Camino College student portal due to COVID-19.
If you are interested, make sure you apply to El Camino College Fall 2021 term and email the completed dual enrollment form with your student ID number and/or the application confirmation number to your school counselor by Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by 3:00pm.
Class starts on Tuesday, August 31, 2021
To be eligible to take a dual enrollment class, students will need to pass all their academic classes, have no credit recovery for a-g classes, and be a rising senior or junior student. Space is limited and we are accepting forms on a first come first serve basis!
For more information click on the following links:
Dual Enrollment in High School Partnership Classes
Applying to El Camino College
All students must have applied for admission to El Camino College.
- Submit an application for admission for Summer 2021: www.elcamino.edu/apply
- Students can follow along screen-by-screen with this link: Help to Complete the Application for Admission
- After submitting, you will receive your Welcome Email (with 7-digit El CaminoCollege ID #) in 1-3 business days at the personal email address given on your application.
- If you do not receive your Welcome Email after 3 business days, please email us at email@example.com
- Your El Camino student account is still in good standing if you submitted an application for admission for Spring 2021 or Winter 2021 – or earlier, if you registered for either a Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 class.
- Your El Camino College ID # is the same as previous terms and is 7-digits (no letters)
- If you do not know your El Camino College ID #, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual Enrollment Application
All students must submit a separate, completed Dual Enrollment Application for each term they wish to be manually registered for class(es). Students, parents, and authorized high school signers can use Fill & Sign Tools in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill out the form and draw their signatures:
- Download the Dual Enrollment Application PDF
- Help to Complete the Dual Enrollment Application using Fill & Sign tools in Acrobat Reader or by printing and scanning
NOTE: Our Admissions Office cannot accept forms with typed signatures. All signatures need to be drawn using the above methods, either by pen, mouse, or touchscreen. This is the most common reason why a form cannot be processed and students will not be registered.
MyECC is El Camino College’s secure online portal where students view their registered classes, grades, unofficial transcripts, etc. Your MyECC username and password are included in your Welcome Email. You will be prompted to create a new password when you log into MyECC for the first time.
NOTE: El Camino College recently updated the Password Requirements for MyECC. Passwords must include at least 10 characters, 1 Capital letter, 1 number (number cannot be at end or beginning of password), and no repeated/consecutive characters. View Complete Password Complexity Requirements
- Log into MyECC – this link can also be found at the top of every www.elcamino.edu webpage
- If you are unable to into MyECC, please email us at email@example.com
Students will have access to Canvas, our online course management system, only after they are manually registered in an online class. You will need to use your MyECC login information to access Canvas.
- El Camino College Canvas Resource Webpage – learn more about Canvas and find the Canvas Login Page
Dropping a Class
Registered students who wish to drop the class must perform this action themselves in MyECC by the drop deadlines.
- How to Drop a Class PDF
- El Camino College Academic Calendar shows Last Day to Drop without Notation and Last Day to Drop with a “W”
Help is Available!
Dual Enrollment offers Drop-In Help via Zoom every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4:00-5:00 p.m. to assist students one-on-one with questions they may have about their application for admission or Dual Enrollment Application.
Please join us using the links on this webpage – no sign up necessary!
- Dual Enrollment Online Help & Events
- Students can also email us for help at firstname.lastname@example.org