Information for the 2019-20 school year
Hello DVD Families!
The first day of school is Monday, August 19th. DVD students will meet in the Blackbox Theater at 8:50 am where they will be greeted by our amazing staff and join their advisory group. The students will receive their schedules in their advisory class on the first day.
As a reminder, classes begin at 8:50 am on Monday-Thursday and 9:45 am on Fridays. School ends at 3:55 every day. Below is the bell schedule for the first week of school.
Please join me in welcoming our new staff members:
- Jessica D’Innocenzo (Art and Design)
- Kautouya Dixon (Entrepreneurship)
- Megan Fowler Mendoza (English 12)
- Ricardo Placencia (Biology)
- Stefanie Salino (English 11)
- Hannah Shier (US History)
- William Sperdute (Special Education)
- Katy Wright (Special Education)
I am honored to be serving the DVD community as the principal for the 2019-20 school year and am looking forward to an outstanding school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.