Fall 2020 Information
Dear DVD Community,
In preparation for the new school year, we will be hosting a Chromebook/Schedule pick-up day on Tuesday, August 11th, and will be meeting virtually with new and returning families on Thursday, August 13th. Throughout the summer, our staff has been working to refine our remote learning program so that it meets the needs of all learners and focuses on the social, emotional, and academic growth of students. Specific details regarding the program will be discussed at our family meetings. Please see below for further information about the Chromebook/Schedule pick-up and virtual meetings.
In order to help us better prepare for this event, please click on the link provided (next to each grade level) to pre-register, indicating that you will be coming to the campus at the time and date scheduled for your student.
Chromebook/Schedule Pick-Up Day (at the 201 campus parking lot) – August 11, 2020
- Chromebooks: Students may pick up a school-issued Chromebook
- Student Schedules/PowerSchool Login: All students will receive their schedules and PowerSchool login information.
- Student ID Pictures: Students will have their pictures taken on this day.
Family Orientation Meetings – August 13, 2020
- New Families
- 3:30 -4:30 pm (Meeting Link)
- Returning Families
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm (Meeting Link)
First Day of School – Monday, August 17, 2020