Student Led Conferences – Week 8
Greetings DVD families!
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Student Led Conferences (SLCs) next week, which will take place starting on Monday 10/7 through Thursday, 10/10 from 1:45 – 4:00 daily. Students will be dismissed at 1:30 pm – Monday through Thursday.
Information for each grade level and contact information of each lead SLC teacher is listed below.
- Report to Room 4206
- Contact Ms. Tina Hannouche with questions (email: email@example.com)
- Report to Room 4404
- Contact Mr. Eric Itow with questions (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Report to Room 4105
- Contact Mr. Korey Hlaudy with questions (email: email@example.com)
- Report to Room 4304
- Contact Mr. Austin Anderson with questions (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If your student is a senior and would like a cap-and-gown portrait session, please sign up here: Senior Cap-and-Gown Portrait Sign Ups (optional)
- 10/7-10/10: Senior Portraits (optional)
- 10/16: FAFSA Workshop @ 5:00 pm in the MPR
- 10/17: CA Great Shakeout Earthquake Drill
- 10/18: PD Day – NO SCHOOL
Have a wonderful weekend!