LAST CHANCE: Apply for PAID Summer Internships through the LA Chamber Tech Talent Pipeline!
Interested in a PAID Summer Internship?
This is the last week to apply for internship positions with Snapchat, Fox Sports West, Headspace, Hulu, NBC Universal and more through the LA Chamber of Commerce’s Tech Talent Pipeline program. Positions include marketing, product management, IT, software engineering, operations, production, UX/UI Design, and more. More details are below about the application process.
INTERNSHIPS + REQUIREMENTS
2 types of internships:
- Employer paid (65% of total internships)
- Over 18 years old
- Right to work in U.S.
- Available at least 20 hrs/week or full time in the summer
2. City/County of Los Angeles subsidized internships
- 16-24 years old
- Resident of the City or County of Los Angeles
- Qualify as low-income (eligible for free and reduced lunch
- Available to work 20 hours/week
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- RESUME: 1 page ONLY, saved in PDF format as “Firstname_Lastname_Resume”
- RECOMMENDATION: Include the name and email of someone from your college or any organization you’re a part of who can be contacted and provide a reference.
- LINKEDIN PROFILE: You must include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Here are some tips for LinkedIn profiles.
- MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply HERE ASAP: (candidates are selected on a rolling basis…so you are more likely to get a position the earlier you apply). Make sure to have a current, error-free resume. Feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to look over before submitting.
- Complete this google form to let Natasha Morrison know you applied (she will then be able to put in good word for you)
- If you are still in high school, you will have the opportunity to receive 5 summer school credits through participation in these internships
- To learn more about the program, please visit www.LATechTalentPipeline.com
- To see all the opportunities currently offered, check out this google folder of internships that they are recruiting for/have recruited for in the past.
- Check out the FLYER on the internship program here for more information. (also attached to this email)
- Contact Natasha Morrison (email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions