Week 27 Update – SLC Week, PSAT for 10th graders
Hello DVD, week 27 brings us Student Led Conferences (SLCs)!
- From March 11-14, we will run SLCs on our campus between 1:45-4:00 pm.
- This also means that students have minimum days (9:00 am -1:30 pm) from Monday-Thursday.
- Friday, March 15 is a Professional Development Day (no class in session)
- Please contact a grade-level teacher with any specific questions about SLCs, or contact the front office and they can direct you to the appropriate individual.
- We look forward to seeing you then.
SAT for 10th Graders
10th Graders will be taking the PSAT on Thursday, March 14. Please make sure to eat breakfast and get a good night’s sleep! You may want to bring a snack and you are allowed to use an approved scientific calendar for a portion of the test, so feel free to bring your own.
Bell Schedules Week 27