Apply Now to UCLA Summer Scholars Support Scholarships
UCLA Summer Sessions offers a limited number of full and partial scholarships to California high school students participating in academic courses or Precollege Summer Institutes.
Summer Scholars Support is awarded based on academic ability (and artistic ability, if applicable) and financial need. Priority is given to those without any comparable experience. This year, $100,000 is available to support 40-50 partial or full scholarships.
In order to apply for Summer Scholars Support, students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be registered and attending a high school in the state of California
- Have not received any Summer Scholars Support in the past
- Must be a continuing high school student in Fall 2018 (seniors graduating in 2018 are ineligible)
- Must be enrolled in 2018 UCLA Summer Sessions, either an academic course or an eligible Precollege Summer Institute
- Have a family annual adjusted gross income of $115,000 or less