Back to School Night, Seminar Sneak Peek, School Site Council and more!
Back to School Night – Wednesday 8/24
- We look forward to see you on Wednesday 8/24, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Please plan to arrive early to allow ample time for parking, and please be respectful of the adjacent neighborhood and park.
- You will report to your students’ advisory period first and receive a copy of their schedule there
- Schedule for the evening is below:
Seminar Sneak Peek
- Seminar sign-ups are this week! Check out some options here: Fall 2016 DVD Seminar Course Descriptions
- More options may be added in the next day or two
- 11th and 12th grade advisories will sign up during Advisory class on WEDNESDAY
- 9th and 10th grade advisories will sign up during Advisory class on THURSDAY
- Seminars begin Tuesday, September 6th
School Site Council
- Students, parents and teachers: Would you like to be part of Da Vinci Design’s School Site Council? If you would like to nominate someone, or nominate yourself, for a seat on the Da Vinci Design School Site Council, we have more open slots this year! The council will meet 4 times a year in the evenings to discuss, vote on, and provide feedback on various school programs and topics. We are looking for parent and student nominees. If you are interested in being nominated for the council or would like to nominate another individual, please send a brief bio as well as the reasons you are interested to Kate Parsons, Principal, at email@example.com by Wednesday, August 31st. Voting for the council will take place via an online survey posted to the blog later that week and new members will be announced once voting has closed.
- 9th graders – you will be receiving permission slips and more detailed information for your freshman overnighter this week!
- We are excited to welcome you into the DVD family on this signature trip!
- Please let your ENGLISH teacher know if you have any questions or concerns.