Dear DVD Families,
We hope you had an awesome summer! We are so excited for the 2015-2016 school year and are looking forward to our students returning on Tuesday, August 18th at 9:00am for the first day of school!
When your students arrive on that morning, there will be boards in the front of the school telling them who their advisor will be, and after they all walk through the front gates, they will go to that advisor’s classroom for the morning, and then they will receive their class schedules.
A couple reminders for you and for them:
1) As you shop for school clothes, please keep the school Dress Code in mind. Students should always be in a collared tops or Da Vinci shirts.
2) Students can bring their own lunch or purchase it for $4. You should have received a letter in the mail explaining the process of creating an account into which you can deposit money for your child’s lunch.
3) Seminars begin September 8th. Expect a posted link to descriptions and sign-ups about 2 weeks prior to that date.
4) We have an online process in order to capture vital information needed for our students’ files, as well as information need for Da Vinci to qualify for various grants and programs that benefit all students. The process is simple, just a few steps and will only take a few minutes. If you do not have a computer or Internet access, please come by any of our school’s offices to complete the process in person.
- If your student will be returning to Da Vinci this coming 2015-16 school year, you are required to complete the on-line enrollment process ASAP.
Log-on to: www.davincischools.org and then click the Continuing Enrollment tab and follow instructions
(If your child is not in attendance on the first day of school, we will assume you have decide to go elsewhere and will give that spot to someone else on the wait list.)
- If your student is NOT returning to Da Vinci this coming 2015-16 school year, we need you to complete the on-line withdrawal process ASAP. There is a long wait list of students who are hoping to get in to DVD, so if you have changed your mind and your child will not be attending, please let me know so that we can bring in another student on the wait list! Please use the above log-in information for this process.
Completing the official withdrawal process is required to prepare your student’s records for transfer to their new school. Student records cannot be released to the new school if this process is not completed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our office at 310-725-5800. Thank you!