Calling all incoming DVD juniors and seniors!
We need your help selecting the prom 2016 venue. It may seem very early to be asking you this question, but venues book up quickly and we want to make sure you are all set for next year.
If you are an incoming junior or senior, please complete the following survey:
Thank you to all of the parents and families who donated to the end-of-the-year DVD/DVC staff BBQ! The food was plentiful and we all had a wonderful time eating together and reminiscing about the incredible school year.
If your son or daughter ordered a yearbook but has not picked it up yet, please remember to stop by the front office and retrieve the book from Maria Beltran.
Report cards will be sent out this week, so please be on the lookout for those in the mail.
The assigned summer reading book for all students is Tuesdays with Morrie. Please be sure to remind your student to read the book by August 18th.
We hope you have a wonderful summer!
Kate & Megan
Hi DVD Families!
We would like to begin by thanking you all for another incredible year here at DVD. This was a great year filled with many incredible experiences for both the students and the teachers. As the year ends for students, teachers still have a few more days to close out the year, ending with a BBQ on Tuesday. And this is where you can help us.
We have organized this BBQ on Tuesday, June 9th, to celebrate having submitted grades and the final wrap-ups of the 2014-2015 school year. If you’d like to contribute something, please sign up here: http://goo.gl/1T6Ypk
Thank you so much in advance and we look forward to seeing you on August 18th!
Tonight is Da Vinci Design’s Graduation Ceremony and we are all so excited to see our seniors walk across the stage! Here are some final reminders about tonight’s event:
- Location: El Segundo Performing Arts Center, 640 Main St, El Segundo, CA 90245
- Start time: 8 pm, but all seniors must arrive by 7 pm and meet in the North Gym
- Tickets must be presented at the door for entry
- Doors will open at 7:30 pm
- Parking is available on public streets surrounding the theater and in a small lot off of Mariposa Street
- No balloons are allowed in the theater
- If you bring flowers, they must remain covered and wrapped while in the theater
- Stacee Lianna will be taking professional pictures in the park across from the theater between 3:30-5:30 pm. There is no sitting fee for these images. Just show up and smile! Digital Downloads will be available after graduation for $5/image.
- Library Park 113 W Palm Ave. El Segundo, California
We look forward to seeing you tonight!